- Fair admissions: why speaking to applicants matters
- Transport for London advised to review processing of criminal records data
- More employers remove questions about criminal records from application forms
- Why using a “sample policy on recruiting ex-offenders” is bad for business
- Filtering rules have changed – are you asking the right question?
Why is this important?
Over 12 million people in the UK have a criminal record.
People with irrelevant criminal records are often discouraged from applying for jobs that ask about them on the application form.
Employers can’t afford to ignore the diverse skills and experience of people with criminal records.
Below are quick links to the top 5 most visited parts of the practical guidance section: