Welcome to landing page for the launch of this site. The website was officially launched online on Thursday 15th September 2016.
Below you will find some key links associated with the launch. You can:
- Read the press release announcing the launch of the site
- Read a longer article which goes into more detail about the launch and the site
- Take a look at our leaflet and business card for the site
- Read more about key sections, including:
…Principles of fair chance recruitment
…Ban the Box
…Practical guidance for employers
- Sign up to our mailing list to receive email updates with news, guidance and other developments
- Listen to some of the media work we did to promote the launch. We:
- put together a special report with BBC South East Today (no longer available online)
- took part in a piece with Adrian Chiles on BBC Radio 5 live at lunchtime on 20th September (available to listen until the 20th October)
- were part of headline news in a piece we contributed to for BBC Radio Kent on 21st September (available until the 21st October)
- Read press articles about the launch of the site on:
- Get involved on Twitter – Follow us @unlock2000, follow the hashtag #FairChanceUK. Tweet to either of these or re-tweet our tweets.
We hope you like the live version you see today. We’re always keen for feedback, and although the site is now live, we’re not stopping on working behind the scenes to continue to add to it and improve it, so let us know what you think.